If you have already bought a ZERO electric scooter or if you intend to do this, we recommend you to read these articles, to watch these videos and scan the Frequently Asked Questions (at the bottom of this product description).
You rarely get both performance and battery life in a compact electric scooter, but ZERO 8 defies convention to set the standard for high-performance compact electric scooters.
ZERO 8 has many performance features. With a spring-loaded front suspension set, the ZERO 8 electric scooter is very comfortable for the 8.5-inch tire size. The rear suspension removes a lot of vibration, which makes the uneven road more smooth.
It can be completely folded and transported very easily at home, at the office or in public transport.
The ZERO 8 electric scooter features a cool lighting system, with 3 front LEDs and 2 rear LEDs that adequately illuminate your way in low light scenarios. Also, your visibility in traffic will increase.
Thanks to the drum brake on the back and the front and rear suspensions, the ZERO 8 has a short braking distance.
The electric scooter has a clear and easy to read LCD panel.
- No, you don’t need a driving license. All ZERO electric scooters can be set to a lower running speed, limited to a maximum of 25 km / h, below the limit imposed by the laws (GD 3/2001 and of the Government Ordinance no. 78/2000).
- The full battery charging time is 9 hours. To make sure the electric scooter will work optimally, it is recommended to charge the battery when it discharges to at least 10%. If you don’t use the electric scooter for a long period (when it is winter, for example), it is recommended and even mandatory to charge the battery every 3 months to avoid full discharge.
What pressure should I have on the wheels?
- The ZERO 8 electric scooter has solid tires.
- The electric scooter is tested in a closed environment, with a 65-70 kg weight (user’s height of 1.75 m), 20-25 km / h constant speed or ECO mode, 20-25 degrees outdoor temperature, wind speed below 15 km / h and straight horizontal surface (no slope).
What does the package include?
- The electric scooter box contains the electric scooter, the electric scooter power bank, user manual, a tool with hexagonal heads for mounting/dismounting, and adjusting the scooter.
Other useful information:
- We recommend you read the user manual and the user guide, for the exact electric scooter model you need. You can find very useful information about the use and maintenance of your purchased electric scooters.
- When ordering an electric scooter, we recommend you also choose the “Initial testing“, a special service that will ensure a product ready-to-go from the moment it is taken out of the box.
- We recommend treating your electric scooter (no matter the model) as a real car; a vehicle that needs periodic check (at each 500 – 1000 km, depending on the model) and, if necessary, technical revision from a specialist.
|Technical Specifications||Product Type||Electric Scooter|
|Motor Power (W)||500|
|Max Speed (Km/h))||40|
|Range max (Km)||40-45|
|Seat Type||No Seat|
|Wheels (inch)||8.5 “front wheel|
8 “rear wheel
|Brakes||Disc brake (rear wheel)|
|Charging time (min))||420|
|General Specifications||Max Load (Kg)||100|
|Dimensions (mm)||980 x 180 x 370|