The first thing you will notice on the ZERO 10X electric scooter is the imposing suspension arms that connect the wheels to the body. These suspension arms are powered by 2 hydraulic / spring shock absorbers for added comfort. The distinguishing feature is that both wheels have hub motors in them.
The scooter has 3 speeds and offers the possibility to use:
– one engine or both.
– ECO mode and TURBO mode. The ECO mode will considerably extend the autonomy of the scooter compared to the TURBO mode.
- No, you don’t need a driving license. All ZERO electric scooters can be set to a lower running speed, limited to a maximum of 25 km / h, below the limit imposed by the laws (GD 3/2001 and of the Government Ordinance no. 78/2000).
- The full battery charging time is 9 hours. To make sure the electric scooter will work optimally, it is recommended to charge the battery when it discharges to at least 10%. If you don’t use the electric scooter for a long period (when it is winter, for example), it is recommended and even mandatory to charge the battery every 3 months to avoid full discharge.
- When the load is 50 – 70 Kg weight, the wheels must have 50 PSI pressure.
- The electric scooter is tested in a closed environment, with a 65-70 kg weight (user’s height of 1.75 m), 20-25 km / h constant speed or ECO mode, 20-25 degrees outdoor temperature, wind speed below 15 km / h and straight horizontal surface (no slope).
What does the package include?
- The electric scooter box contains the electric scooter, the electric scooter power bank, user manual, a tool with hexagonal heads for mounting/dismounting, and adjusting the scooter.
Other useful information:
- We recommend you read the user manual and the user guide, for the exact electric scooter model you need. You can find very useful information about the use and maintenance of your purchased electric scooters.
- When ordering an electric scooter, we recommend you also choose the “Initial testing“, a special service that will ensure a product ready-to-go from the moment it is taken out of the box.
- We recommend treating your electric scooter (no matter the model) as a real car; a vehicle that needs periodic check (at each 500 – 1000 km, depending on the model) and, if necessary, technical revision from a specialist.
|Technical Specifications||Product Type||Electric Scooter|
|Motor Power (W)||2 x 1000|
|Max Speed (Km/h)||65|
|Range max (Km)||65-85|
|Seat Type||No Seat|
|Brakes||disk brakes – 140 mm|
|Charging time (min)||540|
|Angle of gradient (Grades)||30|
|General Specifications||Max Load (Kg)||150|
|Dimensions (mm)||1300 x 680 x 1260|