If you have already bought a ZERO electric scooter or if you intend to do this, we recommend you to read these articles, to watch these videos and scan the Frequently Asked Questions (at the bottom of this product description).
The ZERO 8X electric scooter is similar to ZERO 10X: a powerful scooter with double suspension; except for the 8″ wheels, which are smaller.
The front and rear suspension are the same as those on ZERO 10X, with hybrid spring and a hydraulic suspension system.
The 8 “tires are solid, which means they do not require a certain pressure. But these tires offer a similar comfort to pneumatic tires.
Equipped with 2 front LED lights and 2 rear LED lights on the chassis, the ZERO 8X electric scooter is equipped with signal lights that make your journey at night safe and visible.
Unlike many other folding handlebars on the market, the 60 cm long handlebar from the Z8X offers a stable grip on the handle.
The ZERO 8 electric scooter has the same quick-release folding mechanism, that we found on the Z10X model. This double clamping system provides rigidity and strength to the entire steering system.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need a driving license to use this electric scooter?
- No, you don’t need a driving license. All ZERO electric scooters can be set to a lower running speed, limited to a maximum of 25 km / h, below the limit imposed by the laws (GD 3/2001 and of the Government Ordinance no. 78/2000).
How long does it take to charge the battery?
- The full battery charging time is 9 hours. To make sure the electric scooter will work optimally, it is recommended to charge the battery when it discharges to at least 10%. If you don’t use the electric scooter for a long period (when it is winter, for example), it is recommended and even mandatory to charge the battery every 3 months to avoid full discharge.
What pressure should I have on the wheels?
- The ZERO 8 electric scooter has solid tires.
How is scooter range calculated?
- The electric scooter is tested in a closed environment, with a 65-70 kg weight (user’s height of 1.75 m), 20-25 km / h constant speed or ECO mode, 20-25 degrees outdoor temperature, wind speed below 15 km / h and straight horizontal surface (no slope).
What does the package include?
- The electric scooter box contains the electric scooter, the electric scooter power bank, user manual, a tool with hexagonal heads for mounting/dismounting, and adjusting the scooter.
Other useful information:
- We recommend you read the user manual and the user guide, for the exact electric scooter model you need. You can find very useful information about the use and maintenance of your purchased electric scooters.
- When ordering an electric scooter, we recommend you also choose the “Initial testing“, a special service that will ensure a product ready-to-go from the moment it is taken out of the box.
- We recommend treating your electric scooter (no matter the model) as a real car; a vehicle that needs periodic check (at each 500 – 1000 km, depending on the model) and, if necessary, technical revision from a specialist.
|Technical Specifications||Product Type||Electric Scooter|
|Motor Power (W)||2 x 800|
|Max Speed (Km/h))||55|
|Range max (Km)||65-75|
|Seat Type||No Seat|
|Brakes||Disc brake – 120mm|
|Charging time (min))||540|
|Angle gradient (Grades)||30|
|General Specifications||Max Load (Kg)||120|
|Dimensions (mm)||1180 x 600 x 1260|
There are no reviews yet.