If you have already bought a ZERO electric scooter or if you intend to do this, we recommend you to read these articles, to watch these videos and scan the Frequently Asked Questions (at the bottom of this product description).
The ZERO 10 electric scooter is essentially the ZERO 9 scooter with boosted proprieties, a higher power, 10″ pneumatic tyres to ensure higher comfort and double brakes (rear drum brakes and front disc brakes).
With a range up to 65-70 km, this beautiful electric scooter is an excellent choice for those users (commuters) who have to cover a long distance, and want something compact and comfortable.
Whether your job is quite far from your home or you deliver food, the ZERO 10 electric scooter will guarantee you a comfortable ride on the go.
The ZERO 10 electric scooter has a double braking system.
With 3 LED headlights and 2 taillights, the ZERO 10 offers good visibility in the dark, perfect for a night ride.
While driving, ZERO 10 is a very powerful and comfortable electric scooter. It comes with front suspension integrated into the steering column and air suspension in the rear, very sophisticated, and beautifully designed.
As it is equipped with 10″ pneumatic wheels, it offers better quality and traction, compared to the 8-9″ wheeled scooters.
With a powerful 1000W motor, this scooter has better performance than other similar models.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need a driving license to use this electric scooter?
- No, you don’t need a driving license. All ZERO electric scooters can be set to a lower running speed, limited to a maximum of 25 km / h, below the limit imposed by the laws (GD 3/2001 and of the Government Ordinance no. 78/2000).
How long does it take to charge the battery?
- The full battery charging time is 9 hours. To make sure the electric scooter will work optimally, it is recommended to charge the battery when it discharges to at least 10%. If you don’t use the electric scooter for a long period (when it is winter, for example), it is recommended and even mandatory to charge the battery every 3 months to avoid full discharge.
What pressure should I have on the wheels?
- When the load is 50 – 70 Kg weight, the wheels must have 50 PSI pressure.
How is scooter range calculated?
- The electric scooter is tested in a closed environment, with a 65-70 kg weight (user’s height of 1.75 m), 20-25 km / h constant speed or ECO mode, 20-25 degrees outdoor temperature, wind speed below 15 km / h and straight horizontal surface (no slope).
What does the package include?
- The electric scooter box contains the electric scooter, the electric scooter power bank, user manual, a tool with hexagonal heads for mounting/dismounting, and adjusting the scooter.
Other useful information:
- We recommend you read the user manual and the user guide, for the exact electric scooter model you need. You can find very useful information about the use and maintenance of your purchased electric scooters.
- When ordering an electric scooter, we recommend you also choose the “Initial testing“, a special service that will ensure a product ready-to-go from the moment it is taken out of the box.
- We recommend treating your electric scooter (no matter the model) as a real car; a vehicle that needs periodic check (at each 500 – 1000 km, depending on the model) and, if necessary, technical revision from a specialist.
|Technical Specifications||Product Type||Electric Scooter|
|Motor Power (W)||1000|
|Max Speed (Km/h)||55|
|Range max (Km)||65-70|
|Seat Type||No Seat|
|Brakes||disk brakes – 140 mm|
|Charging time (min)||540|
Angle Of Gradient
|General Specifications||Max Load (Kg)||120|
|Dimensions (mm)||1230 x 320 x 500|
There are no reviews yet.